By Carrie-Anne Moss + Annapurna Living
THIS IS FIERCE GRACE.
The Fierce Grace Collective is a monthly membership course by Carrie-Anne Moss
designed to help you meditate, reconnect, slow down and find deeper connection with yourself and with your life.
Join us anytime. There is no right or wrong time, no falling behind or catching up.
The Collective ends on January 31, 2017, so this means there are only 2 (!) months of Fierce Grace left. Each month has a separate theme; you can join us for one month only or for multiple months. Check out this month's theme here.
Confused? Email our team with any questions you have.
Who you are
How it works:
The Collective provides an elegant and consistent weekly/monthly structure for learning and for personal growth. We find that women who are drawn here are seeking both this type of heart-centered expansion as well as a way to feel more freedom within the overwhelming aspects of everyday life.
- At the beginning of each month, you receive course materials in a private, premium members-only course site.
- Every month you will be able to learn a new Kundalini meditation guided by Carrie-Anne Moss.
- New content and videos from Carrie-Anne are posted each week.
- As a member, you will be invited to monthly live calls with the collective and Carrie-Anne Moss as your guide.
- You will be able to gain access to an archive of each month so that you can have lifetime access to the materials.
- Through the comments in the course, you can connect with other women and build community.