a year of fierce grace
The Fierce Grace Collective is an experience, a gathering, and a practice.
It's a year-long journey led by Carrie-Anne Moss for the everyday woman; the woman who rises each morning and makes the world turn on her own two shoulders...the woman who lives by her heart and the moon...the woman who is holding it all together, no matter the weather.
By joining the Collective, you receive:
- A beautiful book—a real one to hold in your hands and guide you through the year. The book is filled with writings by Carrie-Anne Moss and is the foundational structure of our year. It is divided into 12 sections, 1 for each month. (International customers please click here).
- Access to our online portal—this is a members-only website that houses countless videos and special downloads to support your journey through the program.
- Live calls—each month, you'll have a chance to gather live with Carrie-Anne Moss to dig deeper, ask questions, and tune in to the monthly theme and its lessons. The calls are recorded and become an incredible resource and well of knowledge.
- Community—connect with Carrie-Anne Moss and the other women in the Collective with our exclusive online community forum... and it's *not* on Facebook. We have chosen to cut ties with Facebook based on our core ethics at Annapurna Living. This is part of the revolution.
- Weekly accountability—every week you'll get an email from us checking in with you and guiding you to relevant content inside the portal.